Monday, April 2, 2012

A Work in Progress

plaid shirt dress, sandwich {gifted} | grey cropped jacket, kensie girl, via dots | brown boots, alfred sung pure {zellers}






accessories: leather woven belt, thifted | black tights, joe fresh


Guys, I'd like you to meet my photographer!  This is a self-portrait.  Isn't he handsome??! ;)  
Haha.. jokes aside, this awesome fellow has been taking my photos for the past couple of days.. .thanks babe!  It's a work in progress though.. becoming comfortable in front of the camera while someone (even though it is my husband, it's still kinda awkward!) is snapping outfit photos and figuring out lighting and camera features and all that jazz.. Today is just a prime example of this 30x30 being a "work in progress"..  haha.. So, I know today's pics aren't the greatest, but I know you really come here for my witty writing anyway, so big deal if the photos are medicore, right? hahah.. I kid, I kid.. :)

Anyway, thank you babe for (grudgingly) taking my outfit photos.. I know it's not your favourite thing to do, but when I saw this photo show up in my imported pictures, I had a hunch that you might be finding something fun to do while I frolic the streets and figure out my "good side".. ha!  
Love you muchly!  More flattering pics to come, I promise!

Happy Monday to you all!
xo ~ Jessica

1 comment:

us4otts said...

Cute outfit!! And loving your husband's self portrait!!