| purple plaid skirt, mexx {gifted} | chambray button-down, joe fresh | sparkly loafers, spring |
![]() |
| accessories: skinny pink belt, joe fresh | purple tights, h&m |
Today's post will probably be pretty lack-luster, word wise. :( I am absolutely exhausted. And I'm not saying that gain sympathy; it's just the simple truth. I smiled in these pictures because I had just inhaled two pieces of chocolate from the box of sweets my boss had given me yesterday.. haha...
It truly is the little things, no?
Also, I had zero energy to clean up my background. Tyler has been enjoying the couch as his office lately, so the papers and computer all belong to him... (I'm not complaining - in fact, one of my favourite things lately has been him humming to himself while he works on the couch as I putter around the house. Love.)
But that's ok, right? Perfect gets so boring after a while. :)
We are off to a potluck now. :) I can't wait to relax, enjoy some awesome home cooking and have good conversation with good friends. Sounds like the perfect way to wrap up a week and start the weekend to me.
Cheers to Friday, my friends. Cheers to Friday. :)
xo ~ Jessica







No comments:
Post a Comment