| teal shirt dress, sears | blue check button-down, joe fresh | brown boots, alfred sung pure {zellers} |
| accessories: brown & gold woven belt, american eagle outfitters (old!) | gold clasp purse, aldo (also old!) | navy flower hair clip, h&m |
![]() |
| hair in a sock bun, which is the best invention ever :) |
Happy Saturday! :) And I guess, happy Easter weekend, too! Wow - Easter already.. that's crazy... I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that it's April (!!!)... Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful long weekend and eating a whole bunch a chocolate eggs, bunnies, carrots and whatever other chocolate-y goodness you can get your hands on.. :)
Now that my brain is really actually on track with it being April and spring and stuff already, I cannot stop thinking about white sundresses... they're on my mind all the time! I can't remember the last time I owned a white sundress... maybe when I was a little girl? I think I'm long overdue for a new one, no?! haha.. it quite possibly could be my first purchase after my 30-day shopping ban... Which, speaking of the dreaded shopping ban, can I just say that online window shopping is the WORST! Oy! I must resist. I must. :)
So here a few of my faves from Ruche.. I believe one of them is actually sold out (boo!) and one of them is way above my price range (my favourite one, naturally), but I know that these are the styles I'm liking, so I can always look for look-alikes (mouthful!) when I'm out and about town, especially while thifting!
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
What has been (or will be) your favourite spring purchase so far? I would love to pair one of these pretty little things with a light olive green cardigan, lace ankle socks and my two-toned oxfords! Cute!
Ok, enough on shopping! :) See you tomorrow!
xo ~ Jessica
P.S. Please forgive the shadows on my face...
| and just in case you were missing pictures like these.................... you're welcome. :) |











No comments:
Post a Comment