| black/brown pleated skirt, smart set | polka dot blouse, efetti moda via winners | brown boots, alfred sung pure {zellers} |
| accessories: raspberry tights, joe fresh | floral scarf, zellers |
This is the outfit I wore for our Valentine's Day dinner. Minus the boots. And the scarf. And add my black/wooden heels. Well, maybe not exact, but the "bones" of the outfit were the same.
:)
Anyway, I really liked the outfit, so I thought I would recreate it during this challenge. Clearly, I didn't take a picture of it on Valentine's Day, because if I had, I probably wouldn't have worn it again... These proportions are allllll wrong. haha... A very basic rule of thumb is to keep your bottoms and tops proportional. Volume on top, sleek on bottom. Sleek on top, volume on bottom. Should be easy enough, right?
Well a blousey top and a circle skirt and not meant to be paired together. Especially not on my curvy 5'2" frame. :P I love the colours and pattern mixing, but I'm just gonna have to chalk this one up to a "lesson well-learned and please don't repeat it".. haha..
In other news: blackberries are my new favourite fruit. :)
See you tomorrow!
xo ~ Jessica







1 comment:
Personally, I think this outfit is great! I love that top so very much! You don't look bulky at all! Love it!
Post a Comment