![]() | ||
| where we'll be staying {Mount Royal Hotel Banff} |
![]() |
| what we'll be doing {The Banff Gondola} |
![]() |
| where we'll be eating {The Keg} |
![]() | |
| and we might even do a little of this {The Banff Hot Springs} |
all images via Google
Back in December, I got Tyler a travel voucher for a one-night getaway to Banff for his birthday. I had a week off around the time of his birthday and we were hoping to use it that week. But we couldn't. Boo. We had to wait until the new year.
So, here we are, already at the end of April (it expires April 30, 2012) and in true Tyler-and-Jessica style, we leave it to the last minute to use. haha..
We head out this Sunday afternoon and I am beyond excited! Included in the voucher are passes for the gondola and skating too.. but I doubt we'll be doing any skating.. ha! We have a Keg gift card to use up, so we will definitely be taking advantage of that as well! :) And maybe a nip in the hot springs, too... hard to pass up the hot springs when going to Banff!
I am thinking Sunday and Monday's outfit pictures will be pretty cool. :)
I hope you all have a super weekend! I want a full report of all your shenanigans when I get back! :)
xo ~ Jessica










1 comment:
I went on the Banff Gondola years ago... I hope you're not afraid of heights. Actually, I have a very irrational fear of elevators so maybe that's what did it. It is amazing at the top though, so worth it!! I love Banff and I want to go with Jonny some day (he has never been)! Enjoy!
Post a Comment