Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finish Line

crinkle skirt, joe fresh | red striped tee, gap | black leggings, joe fresh |  leopard print flats, stitches


ha!  why not stand on things on day 30?  it's DAY 30 after all!!!

high five, my friend, high five!  i'm donnnnne-zoooooee!!! :D

accessories: black studded belt, joe fresh | black flower pin, le chateau

now i just wanna take a big ol' nap
There is a LOT going on in this outfit today. :)  Stripes, studded belt, flower pin, leopard print... where to look first?!  I'm probably committing some big fashion faux-pas here, but is this a face that looks like it cares?!  ;)  No.  The answer is no.  And I will happily go around town today is this (cray-cray) outfit. :)

When Kendi completed her last 30x30 challenge, she said by the time Day 30 rolls around she feels like she has completed a marathon.  Well, me too, Kendi.  Me too.  (And big deal if it's a fashion marathon and not a 26-miles-and-385-yards one).  And now I just want to take a big ol' post-marathon nap.

I just wish I had a big FINISH banner to run under in this outfit.  In slow motion.  And lots of fist pumping. :)

So, that's me and my 10 second nap (that's how long my self-timer lasts for) above... I'm hoping to take an extended version of that this afternoon. :)  With a blanket and better pillow though.  Those rosettes hurt your ears after a while.  Believe me, I've tried. :)

So happy Saturday to you and yours!  I'm off to conquer the world of errands on a Saturday afternoon!  Wheeeeee.............. :(

xo ~ Jessica

No comments: