 |
| army green skirt, joe fresh | peach cardigan, part two, via dots | black leggings, joe fresh | leopard-print flats, stitches |
 |
| Tyler wanted me to make sure I ask you all if you love our neighbour's awesome brand-new camper & truck he just got? I personally do. That's why I picked it for my background. Obviously. :) |
 |
| accessories: black belt with gold studs | white cami, h&m | tan flower clip (in hair, not pictured), h&m |
 |
| it looks like this is becoming the norm... :) :) |
Not too much to say today.. I'm baking today.. pumpkin protein squares.. :) Hopefully they're good.. Also, I am going to do some ironing today, too.
Soooo.. there ya have it. Don't be too blown away by the extreme-ness of my day. :)
xo ~ Jessica
2 comments:
Looks like taking pictures is very exciting to Tyler!! Cute outfit again!
your status has probably gone up in the neighborhood with that classy action next door... The beauty is that its not even like... 'down the street' it is RIGHT NEXT DOOR. b-e-autiful. haha jk. It actually kinda looks like our first house/trailer!! heehee.
Loving the outfits so far!!
Post a Comment