Monday, April 16, 2012

I Think I May Have a Problem....

army green skirt, joe fresh | blue check button-down, joe fresh | long coral cardi, joe fresh | sparkly loafers, spring

accessories: pink skinny belt, joe fresh | navy tights, joe fresh



Oh hey guys!  :)
So I think I may have a small (large) problem...

99% of my outfit today is from Joe Fresh.  And to be frank, about 90% of my wardrobe is, too.  
I can't help it!  For real!  I'm just gonna say that the marketing minds that put this clothing line in Superstore/Dominion/Loblaws are freaking geniuses.  Because it's easy to slip in a belt, cardigan, skirt, top or dress in with groceries and not even realize it.  So call me an "easy target" or "part of the key demographic" or whatever... I'll take it.  Cuz I heart Joe Fresh so hard.  
Just don't take it out of Superstore.  Ever.  How else can I slip my clothing purchases past my husband and pass it off as "part of the groceries".. ??  haha.. just kidding, I don't do that.  *darts eyes back and forth*

My first day of work went awesome today!  I know they went really easy on me, but I'm glad they did.  I felt like I was able to keep afloat and process the information they pounded into my no-insurance-knowledge-whatsoever brain.. :)  We'll see what Day 2 brings!

xo ~ Jessica

No comments: