Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Classic... or Overdone?

army green skirt, joe fresh | gold sequin tank, joe fresh | coral cardi, joe fresh | leopard print flats, stitches

accessories: cream belt, walmart | black cami, h&m | black tights, joe fresh



:D
I'm wearing the classic (overdone?) combo again!

Haha.. can you tell it's THREE days till I'm done?!  I've even had enlist help at this stage of the game... yikes...  

Although I am going to go ahead and pat my myself on the back for the good idea of tucking in my long coral cardi for a new spin on the sweater I've worn a lot.. :)  It was kind of bulky under my skirt, but hey.. the things you do in the name of (a 30x30) fashion (challenge), right?? :) 

Hope you are all having a super evening.. I've really got nothing else to tell ya, so I'll just drag this out for an awkward wrap-up................




*crickets*



Yeah, so.. um... see ya tomorrow!
xo ~ Jessica

No comments: