| denim skirt, gap | striped ruffle tee, joe fresh | long coral cardi, joe fresh | sparkly loafers, spring |
![]() |
| accessories: lilac tights (i know, they look white), sears | hair bow, h&m | eye glasses (more of necessity than accessory, but i still love 'em), hugo boss |
Was it windy where you guys are? It was brutal here today. I met a friend down town for coffee this afternoon and I had to park a couple blocks from the cafe & by the time I got there I was wiping grit and sand and grime off my lips and out of my teeth and eyes. It was rather yucky. Ah well, it helps the snow disappear a little faster, so I suppose I can live with a sandstorm attacking my face for one day. :)
Can we just talk about the evolution of this outfit for a sec?? Not that you know where it started, but let's just say it's completely different than what I had planned last night. It's funny (well, for me anyway) to think of where it started and what I actually ended up wearing.
And I might as well face the fact that I ended up dressing like a five-year-old today. Sparkly shoes? Check. Light purple tights? Yup. A hair bow? You got it. I rest my case.
But hey, that's ok... we should grant ourselves permission to dress like little kids again every now and then. Their clothes radiate happiness, no? :) Bright colours, stripes, bows, ruffles, fishie screen print tees, dinosaur rubber boots and Shirley Temple curls... now wouldn't that be a sight if I wore all of those at once! ha!
Happy {productive} Tuesday, everyone! That to-do list has a big chunk missing out of it after today! Yay!
xo ~ Jessica







No comments:
Post a Comment