| denim skirt, gap | chambray button-down, joe fresh | black leggings, joe fresh | leopard print flats, stitches |
| accessories: yellow belt, joe fresh | black trench coat, joe fresh | brown bag, aldo |
Well that was as a whirlwind of a little trip! But so fun! :) I want to get more pics up, but these will have to do for now... :)
We had a beautiful day in Banff... the weather was great, there weren't too many tourists and we had an amazing meal at The Keg the night before. Our hotel (The Mount Royal Hotel) was charming and full of character.. It wasn't the newest hotel on the block, but that was ok with us... I would rather something with history and character anyway!
The Banff Gondola was awesome! There were definitely moments of fear for me though... I'm not the bravest when it comes to height and at times when I would look out of the gondola, it felt like my heart was going to jump into my throat and stay there... haha.. but I made it through! The views were spectacular and I would recommend it to anyone! (Highlight for Tyler: getting a Starbucks in the main terminal so he could enjoy his coffee on the ride up! I already had my tea with me..)
Anyway, it's back into the swing of things now! :) I am off to vote and then to the gym! It's the big Alberta election today and I am exercising my civil duty! :) I am excited to watch the results roll in tonight!
Until tomorrow!
xo ~ Jessica






1 comment:
Sounds like fun!! We love the gondola!! Banff is the perfect little getaway- we were just there a couple weeks ago!!
Post a Comment