Monday, April 9, 2012

Reconstruction

black/brown pleated skirt, smart set | chambray button-down, joe fresh | leopard print flat, stitches



accessories: black studded belt, winners | beaded watch, jax watch in a box | black tights, joe fresh



Tyler snapped this hilllarious shot as Bronze was running up the stairs on our deck... Seriously, he's had the best picture-takin' luck with her lately!  I love the mid-run-jowls-flappin-in-the-wind pose she's got goin on here.. haha! :D
Well, this week is shaping up to be awesome - weather wise anyway! :)  It's suppose to be up to +15 by the middle of the week.. only to drop to 2 degrees and "mixed precipitation" by the weekend.. oh well!  I wouldn't want my Hunter's to go to waste during this challenge! haha.. :D

As you probably noticed, I have been doing a little reconstruction around our blog here... :)  It's been fun actually!  I haven't really done any touch-ups in a while, so I thought it was time.. Anyway, not much has changed in the layout, but I have changed the theme a little.  When I started this blog, I had high hopes that Tyler would write and contribute a little.  He hasn't... haha.. I'm not surprised.  It's not his thing at all and I'm not sure why I thought he would in the first place.  But that's ok.. :)  He'd rather tinker with engines than tap keys on a keyboard and that's totally cool...
  And to be honest, most of my blog posts have been about our life from my perspective.. So, Tyler (and Bronze) will still be a part on this blog, but realistically, it's kind of become my creative outlet and it's time I embrace that. :)

So that's that! :)

Anyway, here's to a brand new week!  :) I have high hopes for a very productive to-do list.  We'll see how well it goes..... :P

xo ~ Jessica

No comments: