| army green skirt, joe fresh | black knit v-neck sweater, stitches | leopard print flats, stitches |
| accessories: black tights, joe fresh | black studded belt, joe fresh | kelly green pashmina, le chateau | black cami, h&m |
| wow. end of day greasy face. attractive, no? |
You might be asking yourself a few questions as you read this post... for example:
Where is your super hot manly-man photographer??
(I better redeem myself and post this link too.. Really he is quite adorable..)
And where are you shoes in basically all of these pictures? Haven't you been taking outfit pictures for the last 22 days? Can't you get your feet in the FRAME?
How did achieve such a super-shiny greasy face, like in the last shot?
What's for supper?
Well, in order, here are your answers:
1) I don't know, something called "work" and "meeting with clients" and "review drawings" and "my career" keeps coming up.. I have no idea.. anyway, apparently it's important so I am sans photog these past few days...
2) I have no idea why I lack the basic capacity to get my feet in the frame this go 'round. But it's Day 22.. I'm sure you know what my leopard print flats look like. And that they're from Stitches. (lawl!)
3) A super-shiny greasy face can be achieved by being by yourself, all day, in an insurance office that you have zero knowledge of. Your pulse will also race every time the phone rings and you will need to put on anti-perspirant several times a day. By the end of your day you will have a nice sheen on your face. Enjoy!
4) No idea.
Now that THAT'S out of the way! :)
So basically I'm really glad that it's Friday.
And, by the way, these photos did not turn out at all how I wanted them too... I love the look of kelly green and leopard print together (inspired by this) but this green isn't pop-y enough against the leopard print.. and well I didn't even get my shoes in the frame today, so there goes my whole inspiration, down the tube.. haha..
One other quick point and then I'll skid-daddle out of your hair:
Have I not been been basically wearing a version of this outfit throughout this whole challenge?? (2 examples found here and here).
Well, I do love this skirt. And if it ain't broke...... go buy it in every colour!!! (New philosophy. You should try it!)
Anyway, hopefully, this weekend's outfits will get a bit more creative as I can branch out from the 9-5 dress code and dip back into my casual wear. :)
So, I'm off to decide what to make for supper. Most likely the same of last night. Leftover chicken breast on a wrap with tzatziki (I could eat the stuff like ice cream), alpha sprouts and spinach. You should try it. It's really good.
Well I hope you thoroughly enjoyed today's novel. Available soon in paperback.
haha. I'm hilarious.
xo ~ Jessica







1 comment:
Actually - you are. Very hilarious. I'm laughing here by myself at 11pm!! Look forward to your daily posts. And - I'm not missing the hot man photog guy. I like you back in your corner. Shoes or no shoes. The humour is there.
Debbie
Post a Comment