Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Taking The Bus...

brown/black pleated skirt, smart set | gold sequin tank, joe fresh | peach cardi, part two via dots | brown boots, alfred sung pure {zellers}


twirl

accessories: black tights, joe fresh | tan flower clip, h&m | brown cami, stiches

So, I am official city-bus-taker! :)  (Obviously a very official title). 

With my new job being downtown, parking is a wee bit of a nightmare (there are wait-lists for the few scattered lots around the downtown core as well as two parkades, which would most likely be a fortune...so... ya...) so that leaves me with 3 options... 1) the bus 2) have Tyler drop me off and pick me up 3) bike (pedal) or walk.

Maybe at some point and time, walking or riding my bike might be option, but right now the best option is for me to take the bus...  And with Tyler's "office" being his truck (ie: he's on the road a lot), option 2 isn't really feasible for us, either.
And besides, I seriously like it.  Honest, I do.

But today was my first day.  Maybe the novelty will wear off..  haha..  But I don't mind at all.  Gives me time to just relax a little (it's just a short 8 minute bus ride from our place) before work and bonus: I don't have to battle morning or 5 o'clock traffic!  Wheee! 

Anyway, that's what's new in my world.. and considering for the last 6 years I've been in Red Deer, I have drove to every one of my jobs, this is very different for me!  But that's ok!  Different can be good, right?!  

Oh ya and remember this post?  And how I said that I would need some "Day 1 enthusiasm" when I reached Day 19?  Well, I was half right.  I can't believe I am on Day 19 already, but also it feels like I have a long ways to go, too. :)  Oh well, it's all good..  It's not really that big of deal and I shall make it through, this I know. :)

See you all tomorrow!
xo ~ Jessica

1 comment:

-L said...

WOOHOO jessica almost done! your closet is gonna feel so huge after you are done this challenge uh?! I love the sweater you are wearing here.