![]() |
| crinkle skirt, joe fresh | front-tie white button-down, gap | peach cardi, part two via dots | brown boots, alfred sung pure {zellers} |
![]() |
| accessories: brown beaded watch, jax watch in a box | brown tights, joe fresh | eyeglasses, hugo boss not pictured: tan trench coat, suzy shier | gold-clasp brown bag, aldo |
Hiiiii everyone! :) Happy Friday to you all! Whoohoo to the weekend!
Ok, this is gonna be short and sweet because I really gotta go make supper here... anyway, TA-DA! Here is the long-awaited interview outfit! You almost didn't see these pictures due to me being a little too eager with the delete button. (I don't wanna talk about it). But I managed to find them and now here they are....
The interview went fantastic! It last about a half hour and around 1:30pm (about an hour and half later) I got a call saying they want me to start Monday! Yippee!! I'm super excited! I really liked the office atmosphere and the people that interviewed seemed great; approachable and likeable. Love that!
So, as of Monday morning, I will officially be the admin assistant for Slate Insurance! :) It's a small insurance company and it's located right in my city's downtown core, which is so cool. :) To save on parking I might even start taking the bus! And invest in a bike during the summer! :) How cool would that be? :D
They (my manager and the company's president) did warn me that there is a very steep learning curve, so that gives me the jitters a bit. But at least they're not expecting me to know it all by the end of my first week! Anyway, I'm very very excited to stretch my brain in a new direction... :) And of course, I'll keep you all posted along the way.. :P
So that is my excitement for the day!
Tonight we are headed to Tyler's sister's place... visit our nephew and play some dutch blitz.. I love that game... Well, I love it when I'm winning at it. It's a very frustrating game when you're losing... :P
And, of course, there is lots of playoff hockey to follow too! I think it's shaping up to be a great weekend!
I hope yours is just as fantastic... see you all tomorrow!
xo ~ Jessica
PS Sorry for the lack of outside pictures lately. The weather has been kinda crummy lately (snow this morning! rain all afternoon!) so my living room will have to do for now.. :) Can't wait to get back outside though!
PS Sorry for the lack of outside pictures lately. The weather has been kinda crummy lately (snow this morning! rain all afternoon!) so my living room will have to do for now.. :) Can't wait to get back outside though!











6 comments:
I'm glad you wore this for your interviews because....... wait for it.....
its my favorite outfit so far!!!!!!!!!!
I love the glasses with it. I would hire you based on the outfit. I'm not sure what I would hire you for.... getting my life organized... could u do that?!
Hi Jess! Congratulations on your successful day! Sounds like an interesting job!
So fun to see your inner artiste at work on these outfits! You always look so pulled together & you've got such a cute style! I do love the interview outfit - I'm certain it helped win them over!;0)
Great choice of outfit, Jessica and congratulations on the new job!!!! Please don't get a bike - just take the bus.
Debbie
I used to work in an insurance office..... I learned alot but to me it was all REALLY interesting stuff!! I'm sure you'll love it! A great perk is ppl are always in and out of there so lots of ppl to talk to! Seems to me a perfect fit for you!! Good luck sista!
Thanks everyone! :) I am very excited about the new job and I think it will be a great fit for me!
Leeann - I could be your life coach. Coaching you on life and stuff. Like important shoe-buying decisions. Or whether to get a london fog or a americano. you know, important stuff. ;)
Andrea - Thanks darling! I am having a boat-load of fun on this 30x30... It's squeezing every bit of creativity out of me, for sure! :) haha..
Debbie - thank you!! Very excited about the new job.. and don't worry.. I wasn't meaning a motorbike, I meant a pedal bike! I should have clarified! We don't live far from downtown, so I could easily pedal bike to work in the summer! :)
When I was in high school I worked at an insurance office... What you learn I find is so interesting bc it's applicable to your life.. In a way! I loved the busyness of people coming in and out throughout the day!! It seems to me a perfect fit for you!! Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment