| plaid dress, sandwich {gifted} | black leggings, joe fresh | sparkly loafers, spring |
![]() |
| accessories: silver studded belt, steve madden via winners not pictured: grey plaid flower hair clip {old as the hills, no idea where it's from} | denim jacket, mexx via dots |
Happy Saturday, kittens!
(Today's the day you can judge me on my terms of endearments.. so..... Judge away!)
I just spent a lovely afternoon doing errands... well, I'm not a huge fan of grocery shopping (or rather the putting away), but Michael's and Staples were fun! I'm preparing to make invitations for our family reunion this summer, so as a lover of all things crafty, I massively enjoyed perusing the aisles of those two stores.
It took me about 2 hours to decide what to wear today. Well, maybe not that long. But it felt like it. I thought that ditching the corporate clothes in exchange for more casual wear would be easy-peasy, but it turns out, it was not. But I was glad I got to wear this belt. I have been falling in love with my belt collection all over again and it's been fun to pair together things I've had for ages in new ways. :) That's what I love about this challenge; it forces me to be creative and in turn, it feels like a breath a fresh air has blown it's way through my closet. (And no, it's not me opening the closet door and huffing and puffing away.) ;)
Anyway, I am off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day. Our fair province has decided that it will let spring come (finally).. in fact, my parents are on their first motorbike ride of the season as I write this! :) That's how I know it's really spring - when mom is ready to dust off the leathers and resume her perch on the back of their bike! :)
Cheers to weekend!
xo ~ Jessica







1 comment:
Super cute outfit!!
Post a Comment