Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Outfits (but not really)

interview outfit: purple plaid skirt, mexx {gifted} | black v-neck  sweater, stitches | black/wooden heels, payless


casual/errands outfit: same skirt & sweater | brown boots, alfred sung pure {zellers}



accessories: purple beaded watch, jax watch in a box (both) | black cami, h&m (both) | black high socks (casual), joe fresh {gifted} | denim jacket (causal), mexx via dots{gifted} | black trench coat, joe fresh, not pictured (interview)
This is just gonna be really really quick because I have an interview today!  I'm not sure when, so I'm just kinda pacing, waiting for the email for when they will let me know... Anyway, due to the interview, I kind of needed two outfits today.  So I present to you Casual Jessica & Interview Jessica.  It's suppose to be up to +16 today, hence the bare legs.  We'll see if it sticks (the bare legs, not the +16 weather).  :P

Well, I'm gonna burn a little of this pent up energy tidying up the place while I wait for the email!  Hope your Wednesday is going good!

xo ~ Jessica

1 comment:

-L said...

hope the interview went good!!