| denim skirt, gap | white & red striped long tee, gap | hunter rainboots {gifted} |
| Excuse Squinty McGee here. :) |
| accessories: red tights, ardene's | black high socks, joe fresh {gifted} | grey wrap sweater, h&m {gifted} | turquoise scarf, zellers |
![]() |
| fascinated by the snowball in mommy's hand.. haha.. |
I love turquoise and red together. Which is odd, considering I have like no red in my closet. Even turquoise doesn't play a large part. I should really start paying more attention to myself and what I like. Then I might avoid this is the morning: "Ohmiword. I have NOTHING to wear." haha
Can we just talk about my dog for a second? I know that some of you out there aren't pet people or dog people or whatever, but I'm just gonna gush about her for sec. It's mostly cuz of the first photo. We never ever ever get pictures like that of her. And, I promise you, that is how she looks 100% of the time. But then we whip the camera out, and she takes that moment to lick her lips or turn her head a funny angle or in some case, try to take the camera right out of my hand.. haha.. Oh Bronze, seriously.. you are the light of my days, girl.. mommy loves you so much! Ok, I'm done.
I seriously want to blow that photo up and canvas it or something. Gahhh, I love it. Ok, NOW I'm done.
Hey, it's Friday, too! :) Happy weekend to y'all!
xo ~ Jessica







No comments:
Post a Comment