| green pleated maxi skirt, solitaire, via winners | chambray button-down, joe fresh | navy/camel blazer, h&m | brown boots, alfred sung pure (zellers) |
| losing my balance. and you guys, these were the best photos of today. ya. |
| accessories: skinny cognac belt, joe fresh | cream flower bobby pin, h&m | high cognac socks (not pictured), joe fresh {gifted} | navy cami, h&m |
Today's outfit is literally brought to you by the weather. I was going to wear something a little different (same skirt and button-down, but with different shoes and belt) but then mother nature decided to play a trick on us and say "hahah! more winter coming! Oh, all the snow is finally melted in your backyard? Too bad! Here's some more!"
So I threw on a blazer and added boots instead. But I don't mind, actually. I kinda sorta like this look today.
Speaking of today, I'm rather fancy for a Wednesday, no? :) I like the looks I get as I go around town. It's quite funny. The gym is the funniest.
But who cares? I love being fancy whether it's a Friday night dress-up dinner or a job-hunting Wednesday. :)
Happy Hump Day!
xo ~ Jessica







No comments:
Post a Comment