Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banff Getaway: Spring 2012

Yay!  We've arrived!  I love this first peek of downtown, even though I've seen it several times.. makes me wonder why we don't come out here more...

Historic old Mount Royal Hotel.. love love love the brick!

He laid there for about 20 minutes and kept moaning he was so full... hahah..  thankyou, Keg...  you haven't changed a bit; we still stuff ourselves silly every time we partake of your culinary deliciousness.. :)

Bright sunshiney morning!  On our way to find breakfast!

Waiting for our gondola... :) 

Byeeeeee.....

The white truck in the first row of vehicles is Tyler's.. :)

my favourite picture of the trip... seriously. so adorable.

that's a long way to the top....

Made it!  O Canada!  

Enjoying the view!

The town of Banff..

Starbucks, sunshine and mountain views... perfect morning!

love <3

a bear was chasing Tyler... he escaped but the heels of his jeans weren't so lucky... ;)

I guess the trail ends here....

The main gondola terminal at the top..

windy at the summit! :)

Tyler's next toy... haha!

longing to at least try driving the thing... ;)
It was a fantastic one-night getaway!  We need to do these more... :)  

Any little getaways you guys have enjoyed lately?  Do tell!  
Our next trip: Newfoundland: Summer 2012.. I can't wait!! :)

xo ~ Jessica

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Looks like a great time Jess! Maybe a lady getaway would be in store?!?! You, Candace and I? Yes Please!