{I wrote this blog post about a month ago, but my vlog wouldn't upload properly to Blogger at time, so I put off on posting it for a while... Well, I have tried ALL day again today and it just won't upload, so I put it up on my YouTube channel, so you can check that link out below! If you want. You don't have to.}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppodj0-uxUQ
Here is a little blurb before you watch the video....
------------------------------------------------
Heeeyyy everyone!! :o) So I am being lazy and instead of writing/taking pictures, I'm just posting a vlog and calling it a day! You're welcome! hahah... No, seriously, I did a little vlog of our exterior renovations.. I figured it would just to be easier to do a video than write a 10 page blog (there is no exaggeration in that statement whatsoever) on the reno's we are doing.. :D Anywho! Just a couple of things before you watch this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppodj0-uxUQ
Here is a little blurb before you watch the video....
------------------------------------------------
Heeeyyy everyone!! :o) So I am being lazy and instead of writing/taking pictures, I'm just posting a vlog and calling it a day! You're welcome! hahah... No, seriously, I did a little vlog of our exterior renovations.. I figured it would just to be easier to do a video than write a 10 page blog (there is no exaggeration in that statement whatsoever) on the reno's we are doing.. :D Anywho! Just a couple of things before you watch this video...
1) The paw prints in the concrete are from the previous owner's pet, we think... I don't know if they did it on purpose or if it was an accident, but it's kinda cute actually.. I just want you all to know that they are NOT Bronze's paw prints.. hahah.. it must have been a pain to clean that wet concrete on that little pet's paws though, let me tell you... :o)
2) The garden that we took out was a really yucky, weedy and overgrown and as I mentioned in the vlog, we do not have green thumbs, me and Tyler... no sirreee, we do not.. and due to lack of grass in our backyard already, we thought it might be nice to have more grass space anyway... ANYWAY! When I was watching the video back, I realized I sounded so noncholant about ripping out a garden.. but it was a yucky, weedy, overgrown (with nothing growing in it anyway) graden.. not a garden bursting with vegetables and herbs and other goodness, so don't worry... :o)
Dear me, that was a bit excessive on those two points was it not? :o) hahah.. please forgive me, will you? Ok, you can watch the vlog now. Yes, you have my permission. :o) (jokes all around, jokes all around)
xo ~ Jess
xo ~ Jess






No comments:
Post a Comment