Sunday, May 22, 2011

5x30: Cobalt

DAY FIVE!


I'm surprised no one has commented on the whiteness that is my legs. THEY ARE SO WHITE. I'm pretty sure they are crying for some vitamin D. I can hear them now.. Anyway! We're only at the beginning of summer, so hopefully there is still lots of time to get some sort of a healthy glow going on.. :o)

Outfit-du-Jour #5:
- cobalt blue tunic-y/peasant-y type top
- grey/black/white tribal-y print skirt
- grey buckle heels
- red purse (not pictured)



And then my husband decided to have a little sitting-up siesta in the midst of my photo shoot. This is me giving him the stink eye. His face is turned away, but he thought the whole thing was pretty amusing. :o)

How was everyone's long weekend? Ours has been awesome, but as I am writing this blog post, some large, dark clouds are rolling in and there is talk of rain for the next four days.. what?!?! Ohhh well, can't fight spring weather right? And we could still use some more rain... :o)

See you all tomorrow!
xo ~ Jess


No comments: