Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6x30: Spring


DAY SIX!


This is just gonna be a quick post... I am due back to work any second (story of my life) but if i don't get this up now, I never will! So, there you have it! :o)


Outfit-du-Jour #6:

- tan pencil skirt
- long chambray button-down

- skinny cognac belt with gold studs
- turquoise tank

- bright beaded sandals


Bronze allllmmmosst making me tip over... :o) (Again, apologies for the mooning.. hahah... she still hasn't learned that bums are not suppose to face the camera.. haha)

Finally, I just had to give in a give her some lovin'... :o) She's just way too cute..

Hope you all had a great long weekend.. we sure did! With a mix of lots of sunshine and lots of rain, it was a true Canadian May Long Weekend! :o) But I love it! Yay spring!


xo ~ Jess

No comments: