Oooh, it's good to be back!! Like, you have no idea! :o) I mean that statement in so many ways:
It's good to be back blogging...
It's good to be back from the land of utter sickness...
It's good to be back from the land of utter tiredness...
It's good to be back to life...
So let me me give you the lowdown on the last 2 weeks of my life.
1) I got sick. Really really really sick. For 2 weeks. I am about 95% better now, just a teensy little cough left, but I am well on my way to being 100%!
2) My co-worker was on holidays for a week (there are only 2 of us in the office at all times), so that left me "manning the fort" for 7 days right in the midst of being sick... ugh. I hardly remember that week.. it was just one big sick haze... good thing it was just me in the office and it was quiet..
3) At the beginning of week 2 of my sickness, Tyler got strep throat. (He still has it.) I'm pretty sure that's all I need to say about that. :P
4) My house, my dog, my laundry... all of it needed to be washed and scrubbed and cleaned.. and all I felt like doing way adhering my head to a pillow and sleeping my life away.
So, that pretty much sums it up... hahah.. but like I said, I'm pretty much back on track, health wise and I am gearing up for the 30x30 Spring Challenge now! I was going to start it May 1, but I decided to give myself a couple of weeks to get my life and closet in order after being sick, so official start date is May 15! I am so excited to take this journey again... can't wait to get started!
Anyway, that was just a little update... Fashion-y Fridays have been on hold, too, but I am hoping to gear up and get those started again too.. it feels like my whole life has been on hold, actually, so I can't wait to dive into all the fun projects I want to do!! :o)
How have you all been?? Drop me a line and say hello! It's been too long!
More to come!
xo ~ Jess






3 comments:
Yay! I was totally missing your blog! I am so glad you are feeling better! Much Love! xoxo
looking forward to your spring updates!!
I have missed your updates too! Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment