DAY ELEVEN!
(Y'all love my creative collage depicting Day 11? HA!)
This morning, Candace & Colin spontaneously invited us to the farmer's market with them, including a drive so we wouldn't have to park 2 vehicles, so that was fun.. I was also suppose to meet up with my friend Jesse, but that didn't work out.. boo... But I think we have a farmer's market date next week! YAY to that!
We tried wannawaffles for the first time at the Market!! They were sooooo unreal good! Like mini donuts in a waffle form! So healthy, too! haha.. not. It pretty much set the tone for I how I ate for the rest of the day. Yuck-o. Good thing for fresh starts tomorrow.
So, due to only having 20 minutes to get ready this morning, this whole outfit was thrown on in a haste to get out the door.. I have a boat-load of ironing to do and the outfit that I was originally going to wear was all in the ironing pile. Whoops. So, leggings and long button-down it was... :o)
Outfit-du-Jour #11:
- black leggings
- chambray button-down
- black woven belt
- black canvas ankle boots
- thick grey wrap sweater as outwear
(good thing I brought this! Farmer's Market was freeeezing!)
Please ignore my totally unoriginal hair for the last few days... top knot, top knot, top knot, top knot... ya, ya, Jessica, we get it.. the top knot is your go-to hair-do! I promise more interesting hair-do's to come.. :o) If you care... hahah..







No comments:
Post a Comment