Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2x30: Flowy

DAY TWO!


Ohhh, I love this dress... it covers up a multitude of sins.. hahah.. like my unshaved (unshaven??) legs and PMS bloatation!! (just keeping it real! ha!) I approve! I got this dress at a huge end-of-summer (2009) sale for $3!!! I'm not sure of the brand, but I got it at Winner's... the top part of the dress fits a little wonky, but for $3 I couldn't say no! :o) Plus, you can just throw a tee and cardigan on over top and call it a day!

Oh wait, that's what I did! haha.. sorry, I know I'm so lame... :o)

Outfit-du-Jour #2
- yellow, grey, brown & white floral maxi dress
-white v-neck tee
-yellow cardigan
-silver studded belt
-white/wood-stacked-heel wedges




This dress just makes me want to do this all day long. In a big field of daisy's. Summer + Maxi Dresses = Best Equation Ever
Mind you, I would get quite dizzy.. it took me four times to get this shot and with the 10 second self-timer on, so that's ("4 x 10, carry the 1...." *counts on fingers* I'm not very good at math..) 40 seconds of spinny-ness and I was walking very wobbly afterwards... So, a whole day would most likely do me in, I'm sure of it.. :o)


xo ~ Jess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the outfits so far miss!! glad you're back!
molly

Anonymous said...

That outfit looks like summer. So glad we get to see the whole Jessica - got the camera sorted out so we can see your whole smiley face and now we get to see spins. Well done. You just look so cute.

Debbie

Annamarie said...

Love this outfit! You look so slim in the first picture!!