Thursday, May 19, 2011

3x30: Rainy-ness

DAY THREE!


I'm discovering that if it's a hard outfit to photograph, it's probably just a hard outfit to pull off in general. You can guess where I am going with this..... hahah
I love everything about this outfit. If I were 5'10". Not 5'1". Boo to my brother stealing all the height in the family.
It's grey and serene today.. it rained hard last night and now everything smells fabulous and the air is warm with just a drop of humidity... soooo nice for our normally dry prairie climate! I love days like this, just not too many in a row.
Anyway, due to rainy-ness and a gravel/mud parking lot at work, I knew it was a pants-and-boots kind of day... This outfit is so comfty, but I don't think it will be a repeat for me... Sigh. I really really wish I could tack on a few more inches at times.

Outfit-du-Jour #3:
- taupe straight-leg cargo's
-maroon-and-black plaid top
-husband's black undershirt (yesss!! love stealing stuff from his closet!)
-tan dress socks
- distressed black canvas "biker" (hahah, I'm such a poser) boots
-denim jacket
-black with chain detailing bag

A good friend of mine yesterday told me I needed to change up my background and take pictures somewhere else... well, this is as good as a change is going to get today! Sorry Wendy.. :o) A new pose is just as good as a new backdrop right? Even if it looks like I am going to eat you?? PS Please ignore my extremely unruly eyebrows. I've been going around like this for days. And I have no idea why. Well, I do, actually. Procrastination. (Why would I procrastinate something like this?? Like, honestly!) We're fixing the problem tomorrow. First thing.






Well, it's officially 12:56 and I have to be back to work by 1pm. Pretty sure I'm gonna be late. hahah.. See y'all tomorrow!


xo ~ Jess

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I like it! I know what you mean about the height thing... *sigh* I love love this blog so much!
Hope you are enjoying this Spring/Summer challenge!
xo
Jess

Ramsey said...

haha....Height is a funny thing. I am medium height I guess but it's always awkward to be with someone reallly big or really little because I go from mini me to giant. That's why I picked Dusty. Good height difference and we feel just right!