(No idea what I'm going to do tomorrow when I run out of fingers........ha!)
Every now and then we would get a burst of sunshine through the clouds, but mostly it was grey & the big finale of the evening? A thunderstorm.
Wow, I talk about the weather a lot don't I? It's one part fascinating and one part totally lame.
Everyone can relate to the weather. It affects how we dress, what we're going to do that day and even our moods.
On the other hand, do I seriously have nothing else to talk about than the weather? Don't answer that. :o) Because it's most likely true.
Boo me and my boring life. ha!
- white/yellow/grey/brown floral maxi dress
- grey top with "butterfly" sleeves
-tan belt with gold clasp
- wood wedge shoes
Hope you all had a great Friday night.. see you tomorrow!
xo ~ Jess






1 comment:
Love this outfit! That skirt looks so good on you!
Post a Comment