(And the experimenting with taking photos outside begins!)
The sunshine is back!! It's a delightful day today and I cannot wait for more of this -- all summer long I hope!
I hope you will excuse my squinty-ness and the low skill level I possess of taking photos outside.. hopefully they will get better... I'll have to play around with the settings on my camera and see how things go! :o)
Hey, I'm standing on our new deck! It's all done, minus the stairs, so yay to that! And this is just a peek into our backyard, too.. it's not that big, but we heart it. :o)
Outfit-du-Jour #12:
- pink floral dress with side ruffles
- off-white cardigan (this is the new one! that replaced the orange ink-stained one!)
- skinny cognac belt with gold studs
- white stacked-heel wedges
I thought this outfit suited the day.. light and bright... I love the airy-ness of summer clothes and I'm so excited this is just the beginning of a whole bunch of summery goodness to come! :o)
{Weather-wise & clothes-wise!}







No comments:
Post a Comment