
DAY SEVEN!

Betcha all your gonna be able to notice in these pictures now is my "errant hair"... hahha... But you really can't help BUT notice it it's so obvious!! Maybe my errant hair has something to do with the fact that I got dunked hardcore in the pool last night after our workout... which means wet hair.. that I did not want to get wet.. and then I overslept this morning and didn't get a chance to washed my now kinked and frizzy hair.. Enter: Mousse. It made it manageable, but it's still kinda crazy today. Oh well. :o) That's just life, right?
Round two with my straight-leg cargo's is going mucho better!! I guess it all comes down what you wear stuff with and how you pair things in your closet... It was really really really really chilly today, too.. so bonus to covered legs and feet! (minus the toes and heels on the feet)
Outfit-du-Jour #7:- straight-leg taupe cargo's- white tank with sheer white wrap blouse- white/stacked-heel wedges- cream and brown trench- mustard flower in hair (Le Chateau)- mustard pashmina (yes, friends, it was cool enough for a scarf today..)

This is me whistling "Singing in the Rain"... I'm such a good whistler, hey? (not)

See you all tomorrow!
xo ~ Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment