Friday, May 27, 2011

9x30: Olive

DAY NINE!


(Yes, I forgot to take a #9 hand pic yesterday. Whoops.)





I literally had 3.4 seconds to take photos on my lunch break yesterday. I kindly asked my husband to move, but he thought it would be hilarious to stay in the photos and make silly faces. This is my completely unamused face. Hahah. Totally annoying at the time. Funny now.

He eventually moved. Thanks, babe. :o)


I really like this outfit. Remember my little "coastal city fantasy" yesterday? Well, this is the outfit I would be wearing in that fantasy. It seems like a perfect fish-and-chips-by-the-water date outfit! Ha! :D

Outfit-du-Jour #9:
- olive green dress with satin ribbon belt
- black tank
- black leggings with lace trim
- grey tuxedo vest
- black canvas biker boots
- navy flower in hair (H&M)


DETAILS!












Multi-tasking on my lunch break!! The doctor's office called and by golly, when the doctor's office calls, YOU TAKE THAT CALL!! haha ..


{Sidenote}


.......I love how the doctor's office calls you and then puts you on hold for like 10 minutes! What is up with that?!


{Sidenote over.} haha




Hope your weekends are shaping up to good ones! We are headed to a potluck tonight, rain or shine!! :o) Should be fun!




I don't like how I am a day behind on my outfits, by the way... I am hoping to get all caught up today, so maybe we'll talk to ya later on!


xo ~ Jess

No comments: