DAY ONE!
I have 30 days ahead of myself, so I am just trying to pace myself here.. haha.. I love jumping into projects and challenges with an explosive amount of energy, but that usually leads to me peetering (I love that word!!) out half way through... So I decided to start simple. Pencil skirt. White tee. You can't get much more basic than that, hey? I really like the way it came together..
Outfit-du-Jour #1:
- tan pencil skirt
- white v-neck tee with floral details
- cognac leather belt with gold studs
- cognac heels
- gold woven purse






3 comments:
You look beautiful! I love that brooch too! Way to start Jessica!
Cute outfit! Love that shirt- I need to make a trip into SS to pick one up!
Thanks Jess! It's so much fun to be back to a limited wardrobe! (No, seriously!! haha) :o) Annamarie: Do it! I love this top!
Post a Comment