Monday, May 30, 2011

13x30: Plaid





Ya, ya, I'm back to the same old background.. I know, I know! But due to housecleaning, prepping for supper (kabobs tonight!) and leaving for my spin class at 4pm -- this is as good as it's going to get today!




Outfit-du-Jour #13:

- A-line denim skirt

- white v-neck tee

- plaid blazer

- wood wedges


Just cuz I felt like some close-ups! You're welcome!

{HA! not.}




That's it for today folks, outfit-wise....

But just a quick Get-Fit update: Day One has been going great so far! (It's 3pm on the first day; it should be!! haha)

I'm watching my portions and even looking at the suggested serving sizes.. what a novel concept! :) And I am headed to my spin class at 4:25-5:25... it's always a killer, but I leave feeling elated (hello, endorphins!! ha!) so I go every week even if I have to ddrrraaaggg myself there.. :) After spin, I'll come home and make supper and then head back the gym for strength training... :) I will certainly be ready to have the head hit the pillow tonight I am sure!


Happy Monday to you all!

See you tomorrow!

xo ~ Jess

No comments: