Oooh, I had one of the best days yesterday... and here's why it was so outstanding:
NOTHING.
Nothing extraordinary happened. It was just one of those perfect days. It was a cloudy day, but still nice & warm. Tyler was working away on our deck and I kept him well fed and watered... (and I may or may not have cooled him down with a wee little (one-sided) water fight... hahah!)
I stayed in my PJ's for most of the day and then when the time rolled around that I figured I better be a decent human being and put some actual clothes on, I found my comftiest athletic capri's and an old shirt and went for my first rollerblade of the season.. it was wonderful!
Then it was Quizno's for supper and more deck-building and wonderful conversation into the evening.
See, nothing happened at all, but it was perfect. :o)
So, I'm sure you understood from my last paragraph that I did not photograph my outfit yesterday, nor did I even get dressed with any of my challenge clothes. And here's the kicker: I don't even feel guilty. hahah.. {normally, I would...} I'm sorry if you were patiently waiting for yesterday's outfit {or not... actually, I'm most certainly guessing NOT}.. I have taken photos of today's outfit and I will post them later tonight... Right now, I'm just going to enjoy the spring breeze coming in through the open window in my kitchen and put my feet up...
Talk to you later tonight!
xo ~ Jess






No comments:
Post a Comment