My take on life as a wife to the raddest man ever, momma to a sparky bulldog, evolving crafter, passionate fitness rookie, pretend cook, wannabe fashionista, spastic home decorator & lover of Tim's steeped tea
Sunday, May 29, 2011
2001-2011: 10 Years Since We Said 'So Long!' To Highschool
1 comment:
Gina Page
said...
Hey Jess,
I just happened to be sorting some pictures on my old computer and your blog came up! I can't believe its been 10 years! Did you go to the reunion last month? How's life going?
Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! You really made my day by doing so... no, really, you did! So, seriously, thank you.. :)
I'm a true Canadian gal, just trying to live simply.
I'm lucky to call Tyler my husband and Bronze my dog. They light up my days.
So welcome welcome! Here's me handing you a virtual cup of tea.. Dig into the blog and be sure to say hello..
1 comment:
Hey Jess,
I just happened to be sorting some pictures on my old computer and your blog came up! I can't believe its been 10 years! Did you go to the reunion last month?
How's life going?
Post a Comment