Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: Snow & Hair & Paint Colours.. random!

A whole lotta crazzzzinness gonna on up in here today! :o)
A) I 'froed my hair out, even though I didn't mean to.. ok, semi-'froed it out
B) It snowed again last night!!!! (pic below is for you, Kimberley!) :o)
C) I was inspired by our bedroom colours for my outfit today.. how hilarious is that?!
Anyway.. moving on.. so, because today looks like this.....
{insert down arrow here}

...I am choosing to wear these to work today. Now I know what you're thinking and no, these are not part of my 30x30 line-up... But these ugg knock-offs are so old and worn, they're more like outdoor slippers than actual footwear. So I'm not counting them. Besides, Mother Nature is being all kinds of spastic this month, so I don't really have a choice.. :o)
[Editor's Note: Jessica is not wearing these boots at work, just to work. The patent t-straps made a trip to work today in her bag and she is now wearing them as we speak.. er, write. That's all]

Oh yes, and the rest...
ODJ:
-black ruffled skirt
-teal peasant top
-black cardi
-red tights
-black patent t-strap heels
-silver studded belt
-big hair!!

I mentioned I was inspired by my bedroom colours.. and yes, they are turquoise and red... and I said to myself, you know if we can pull these paint colours off in a room, why not try it on oneself?? :o) I kinda like..!

My semi-fro.. ha! Ok, it's more like my quarter-fro... :o)
have a happy Tuesday!
xo Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those colors together... looks good! I like the semi-fro but looking forward to the real deal!! I can't believe your just about done..8 more days to go!
Ashley

Anonymous said...

I wore teal and red together a few weeks (months?) ago! Love that combo. It reminds me of robins and robins' eggs! Thanks for the picture. I broke a sweat, walking half a mile today... Such opposite weather situations, girl.

And you KNOW I'm adoring those tights!