Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Two: Just Because I Felt Like It...

No more boring, awkward camera poses! I've decided! I put my foot down!! :o)
Besides, hamming it up is so much more fun.... :o)
Today's O-D-J (Outfit-du-jour...I'm Canadian... it's in me to be part French, right??):
-skinny black dress pants
-white & silver sequin striped tunic
-cropped denim jacket (we'll see how well this goes over at work.. ackkk...)
-brown riding boots
-neutral multi-coloured scared (tan, black, cream, brown, etc)

Yes.. I propped my camera up on my chandelier in my dining room. Can I get a whoot-whoot for creativity on camera props?? ha!

Kisses! (Oh gosh, I am so lame)

My big hair just about covered up the flash in the mirror...


Oh yes, and one small order of business... when I was picking out my 30 items for this challenge, all of my whites were in the washer! And I realized I had no basic white items in the mix! Ack! Not sure if this is cheating but this white button down will be replace the maroon & black plaid top! Ok, that's it! Thanksloveubye!

No comments: