Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Twenty-Three: So Sleepy...

Wow. I am just not feeling it today.
While I am *not* a morning person, by any stretch of the definition, it does not take me that long to feel awake... Honestly, the worst part of the morning (or day, for that matter) for me is the walk from my cozy warm bed to the bathroom. As soon as I wash my face and put on some perfume, it's like, boom! Awake!
That just was not happening for me this AM.. or PM, if how I feel now on my lunch break is any indication of how the afternoon will go...
****YAWN****
A trip to Starbucks or Tim's may be in order before I head back to the office.

So don't look to closely at my tired eyes and sleepy smile. I did the best I could today.
Maybe it's just all this grey that's getting to me. I need some sunshine. I'm pleading, Mother Nature, I'm pleading...
{What's the emoticon for pleading? Whatever it is, insert it here}

Today's ODJ:
-stretchy knit grey pencil skirt
-long sleeve black tee
-white & sequin striped tunic
-long grey vest
-thick black tights
-multi-neutral scarf (I love the way this scarf has the ability to pull any outfit together.. with it's brown, black, grey, tan, blush and white tones, it, quite literally, goes with everything.. how cool is that)
-brown boots




{Centering myself.. does that help sleepiness??} :o)

You know those license plates that say, "I'D RATHER BE GOLFING" (or fishing or whatever leisure activity you'd rather be doing)?? I want one that says "I'D RATHER BE SNOOZING" and just flash it to people all day long... well, it would take too much energy to actually say it! (say that last part really whine-ily)... haha..
Ok, that's it. Whew. Lots to say today for being so tired hey??
:o)
xo Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be snoozing, too! But after your venti Starbucks, I think you're probably doing alright. LOVE this outfit, the boots, the scarf, the HAIR! You look adorable. :)

Thanks for being a centrifugal force in making sure I came out of this workday at least half alive. ;)

Annamarie said...

Cute outfit Jess!!