Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Weekend To Do List

Don't judge me. It's 11:47 and I just got up, oh roughly, 30 minutes ago.


But this week was all kinds of crazy. I worked 11 hours of overtime. So, as I look at the weekend ahead, I am really really excited about making this the ultimate unwind and recharge.
(And yes, that includes sleeping in. Guess I can scratch that one off the list.. haha)


- take Bronze for a walk
- make a brunch-y type meal (even if it's not for brunch)
- laundry!!!!
- play around with Picasa & Picnik editing online
- window shop at the mall for new spring ideas (this includes drooling over this dress at H&M)
-prepare my wish list for Joe Fresh items (I have a $25 gift card burring a hole in my wallet!!)
-organize pictures and stuff for scrapbooking retreat, coming up soon! (yeeee!!! I can't wait!)
-knock off Days 26 & 27 of the challenge (wowzers, countdown is on!)
-decide on photos, print photos and insert photos into this frame that I got for my birthday back in October! (Yeeeesh, Jessica!)


What do you guys have planned for the weekend? I think I am just loving this weekend more because my week was pretty rough... :o) I can't wait to get started on my list now!!

We'll see you in a bit for Day 26!!

xo ~ Jess

1 comment:

Annamarie said...

Yay for the scrapbooking weekend coming up!! Can't wait! I need to get organized too!!