Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Seven: Mini Road Trip!

I had a fantastic little night away and visit with my cousins and their wives & little ones! We laughed, ate too many honey crueller tim-bits (D was so bummed I ate them all.. they're his favourite... hee hee), drank tea & then lucky me got to snuggle into bed (only bummer: sans husband - he had to work today) with a hot water bottle! I cannot remember the last time I put a hot water bottle in my bed.. it was delicious!
Dear M was kind enough to take some photos of me in front of their way cute brick house... A combination of blinding white sun and snow equals major squinting! M asked me if it would be too squinty for me in the sunlight and I assured her I was fine.. turns out, not so much.. haha... oh, well! It was still fun! :o)
After spending last night & the this morning at D & M's, I met a very good friend of mine at the mall for lunch and some shopping! It was a wonderful afternoon... nothing like good fellowship with those you love dearest to make you really count your blessings... :o)
ODJ:
-short jean skirt
-black short sleeved turtleneck
-brown fly-away
-dark pink tights
-brown riding boots

*Squinty-McSquinter*

The tree, unfortunately, offered no shade from the sun... haha

Oh dear!! Our little observer had a tumble in the snow... she was ok.. the cold shocked her more than anything I think! :o)

Their house just reaffirmed how much I love brick... :o)
Thanks again, D & M... we'll have to do it again soon!

Talk to you all tomorrow!
goodnightsleeptightdon'tletthebedbugsbite!
muah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you came...
haha on the 'little observer' falling in the snow!! what a goof. glad you made it home safe!
m