Friday, March 25, 2011

Day Twenty-Five: A Slide Show of Emotion

So today's post is not so much about the outfit as it is about a slide show of my emotions through out the day.
They're all over the map.
When I came home from work, I was...hmm.. how shall I say this?? Well, for lack of a better phrase, I was mad at the world. My glove box wouldn't shut. My wipers were frozen in the half-way position on my windshield. The roads are a disaster in my town. My house is a disaster. I still haven't touched the laundry. And everything. was. just. making. me. mad.
Normally, these kinds of days bring the tears and the "why me's"? and a big, swinging pity party.. (haha.. you guys should join me sometimes! It's so much fun!!)
But not today. I was just mad.
So I present!
Exhibit A:
I took these photos right after work, so this pretty much sums up how I was feeling.. haha.. this is so not a pose I would normally strike, so all I can chalk it up to "wearing my feelings on the outside"!
The hips and the hands and stare-down and the pursed lips. Don't mess with me.
Haaahahahahhaha! Oh, looking back at this, it just makes me... I don't know... laugh, I guess! It's just so not me.. :P
So, that mood didn't last long. (Most likely had something to do with that fact that I was off work and it's officially the weekend. Plus Tyler fixed my glove box. And the nice man at the mechanic's garage fixed my windshield wipers. Those things all helped.)
This is my "please forgive me for being so rude pose".
Will you?

And now we are back to normal Jessica. I might as well get into the ODJ...
-black jersey dress
-grey cowl neck sweater
-black studded belt
-yellow tights
-brown boots

At this time, I decided it was time for a song that would represent my happiness that it was now Friday! I brought up YouTube and typed in (prepare yourselves):
I Want It That Way, by The Backstreet Boys circa 1998.
This song makes me so happy for so many reasons.
It was grade 10. Rockin' year.
BSB: fave band ever during the high school years. EVER.
I still have this cassette. Yes, cassette. :o)
So above is me, just busting a move (ha!!) to BSB and singing along.

I am no longer mad at the world. Thank you goofy, fun, nostalgic song.
It's all about the little things.
PS: I found Picnik online!! That's how I edited the above photo! I can't wait to keep playing around with it!

What silly little thing bring around your moods? Do tell!
Yay weekends! I am so sleeping in tomorrow.

Nite nite ~ Jess

No comments: