Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day Twenty: March, Will You Please Make Up Your Mind?

Today's post will just be quick.. Sunday's are always so busy!! :o) But I love it!
Anyway, it's snowing like crazy again here today... it's like melting spree, then snow fall, nice day, then snow, etc, etc... you get the picture... at least it's not cold.. Silver linings, right??
We just got home from a lovely Sunday dinner with the family celebrating my brother and his girlfriend's birthday! It's a little belated; their birthdays actually fall on the 17th, but better late than never!
So today's ODJ:
-black jersey dress
-grey knit long vest
-maroon tights
-yellow pashmina
-yellow mary jane pumps



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SNOW, still?! Oy... it's going to be in the 70s and 80s all week, here! Can we trade? I like the sun, but I also loooove the snow!

Your mustard accessories are making me terribly jealous. :)