Day by day, we are creeping closer to spring.
Creeping? Maybe that's too generous... :o)
It seems to be more of a shuffle. :o)
Either way, it's coming. And the month of March... well, it's a tricky month... sometimes we get the worst winter storms of the season in this month or some years, the snow melts, grass peeks through and there's a new kind of warmth to the air...
And even though it's -20 today and the piles of snow all around remind it's not going anywhere soon, I kinda sorta have spring fever...
I'm trading in my thick black tights for light sheer ones.
I'm opting for shades of grey instead of black.
And why not add a yellow belt to an outfit? It's almost spring my friend!
So today's ODJ is brought to you by spring!
-full A-line grey & black plaid skirt
-teal peasant top
-skinny yellow belt
-sheer black tights
-yellow Mary Jane pumps
-grey pashmina
Who else is looking forward to spring?!? What do you all do to start to bring pops of spring into your life before it actually arrives?
Ok, I have to go pack now.. headed down the QE2 & I couldn't be more excited!
Chat soon! ~Jessica~






No comments:
Post a Comment