The title of today's blog I thought was very fitting. In every literal sense of the word(s). Today was most definitely a "casual Friday"... I don't work on Fridays, so I woke up at 10, went over to visit my nephew all afternoon, then Tyler took me out for supper to BP's, so I didn't even have to COOK tonight, either! Can I get a whoot-whoot for that!??! So I wanted my ODJ to match my casual mood today and here's what I picked..
-olive green cord skirt
-tan tee with cream & navy rosettes
-cream cardi
-gray tights (that I ripped a hole in the crotch area whilst putting them on!! argh!)
-brown riding boots (these are gonna get used A LOT this month, I can just tell!)
So I had terrible luck today with my self-timer photo shoot, so I took my camera over to Candace's this afternoon & had her take some photos of me... here's how they turned out... :o)
(Thanks for saving the day, Candace!)
(PS This is my basement... Ashley, pics are coming I promise!)






1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures...I love all your outfits.
Ashley
Post a Comment