I guess there would be days like this when your documenting yourself and your outfits for 30 (or 31 in this case) days...
Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I didn't even wash my face today..
I can't believe I just admitted that.. hahah
Now I'm not super diligent in washing my face every night, but I almost always wash it in the morning. So I think my feeling frumpy comes entirely from this alone.
It's completely self-induced. :o)
Moving on...
And hey!! How about some props for improvement in the self-timer photo shoots??! Yay!
It's only taken 11 days!! ha! :D
Today's ODJ was chosen for pure comfort...
-olive green cord skirt
-black long sleeve tee
-off-white cardigan
-dark brown tights
-brown riding boots
-neutral tones scarf
*jeepers; I at least could have put a bit of chap stick on.... * :D






1 comment:
Jessica you are so funny!! I love reading your blog. You are always so bubbly.
Hugs to you and Tyler.
Post a Comment