If my effort level is waaayyy down these next few days, will you forgive me?? I am so close to being done, my brain actually thinks I am. So, it's not even trying anymore. Well, I shouldn't say that. It is trying. But really really really hard. This outfit is a result of THIRTY minutes of deciding what the heck to wear. (And another 30 to get my hair right. Ohmigosh, it did NOT want to cooperate today.)
- blue striped skirt
- tan tee with cream and navy rosettes
- brown fly-away
- gold-and-brown woven belt
- camel coloured tights
- brown boots
Did everyone have a good weekend? I surely did. It was blissful and restful. Today is errands day. It's hard to go a week without paper towel! ha! So I must go re-stock.
Enjoy your week! Guess what?? This week turns April, so yay to that!!!
(Not that this fine province I live pays any attention to the calender when it comes to the seasons. Snow in July?? Sure! The coldest summer in history last year?? Why not!)
Chat soon! ~Jess






No comments:
Post a Comment