Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day Nine: It Started Out Fine.... :o)

I love that's it's +1 today.
I love the belt I am wearing today.
I don't love being sick.
I'm not going to go into details, but I am on the couch as we speak, er... write; no longer in the outfit below, but rather in fuzzy socks & the world's most comfty pj's.
It's weird; I'm not "cold or flu" sick (nor am I pregnant, just to quell that rumor!!), so I really feel like I'm "cheating" by being at home blogging, drinking tea and reading other blogs and not at work. Although it's 5:03pm and I would technically be off by now; but still... it feels like cheating.
And PS: I'm fine. :o) Seriously.
ODJ:
-black jersey turtleneck dress
-brown fly-away
-black-and-brown mixed colour belt with gold clasp
-black tights
-brown riding boots

Close up of the belt... luuurrrve it!!!!!



3 comments:

CS said...

I'm just joining in on your 30 day challenge! I love your outfits so far .. looking forward to the rest of the month :)

Anonymous said...

Love your look! The belt and boots are so freaking awesome! I hope you're feeling better and that you enjoyed (if you even could) your time resting on the couch! I also want that couch!

Annamarie said...

Cute outfit Jess! Maybe you can give me some tips when we are in Canmore!!