Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day Twenty-Nine: Two More Sleeps.. two more sleeps..

I am very excited for spring so I can wear this scarf more. It's light & airy & not winter-y.

But for now, it's going to have to be about balance. It's very melt-y in our town today (yay!!), but still very much winter. So light scarf + tights & turtleneck = a well-blended outfit for today... and that's as good as it's gonna get!


So, here's the 29th ODJ breakdown:

-grey knit pencil skirt

-black short sleeve turtleneck

-off-white cardigan

-black and grey plaid tights

-black-and-pink fringed floral scarf

-black patent T-straps

Bronze is never too far from me while I'm snapping photos... she think it's a game, running back and forth from the camera... ha! She's so funny...



I have no idea what's going on here. But at least you can see the scarf! :D


Have a happy Tuesday everyone... two more sleeps! Two more sleeps!

xo ~ Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must say your self portrait taking ability has improved muchly over the 30 days. Nice to see the top of your head!!!! I think I finally figured out what you've been doing. Sorry....just a bit slow, especially in the fashion department. Everyday is a challenge for me too. Thanks for the entertaining blog posts. Please don't stop just because you had 2 more sleeps.

Debbie

SJax said...

hey Jess...i love your blog. just too cute ur!! i just thought i would let you know i'm following you on your blog...so that you're not all queered out..ahahhaha