Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Ten: It Still Counts, Even If I Got Dressed at 5PM....

As you probably know from my last post, I did housecleaning for most of the day (in my pj's and fuzzy socks) and then jumped in the shower and "got ready for my day" at 5PM... hahaha... it still counts!! It still counts! :o)
And tonight required a little dressing up as we went out for supper to The Keg! We were celebrating two milestone birthdays and that always requires a little dressing up, hey?? :o)
As I look back on these photos those, I am concerned with the whole way I styled this outfit...
Do I look like a cater waiter!??! I totally think I do!! The white button down, black on bottom... I should have wore my sliver studded belt (worn in Day 8 ODJ) maybe? And to make matters worse, all the servers at The Keg wear white button downs and black dress pants! (Although, they do wear ties as well!) I got teased all night that I could work right along with the servers... :o) Hmmm.. maybe I should have.. it could have resulted in a discount on our meal maybe!
Anyway, here's a breakdown of today's ODJ:
-white v-neck button down with ruffles
-black ruffled skirt (I'm seeing a trend here....?? haha)
-black polka dots sheer tights
-patent black t-strap heels
*black flower in hair*
{Shout out to my cousin Clarke who is bording with us... he took my pics tonight! Thanks buddy!}

Not a very good close up of my flower, but the best one of the bunch...


OUTTAKE OF THE DAY

HA! Me, just giving directions to Clarke.. hilarious!!
Wow. It's 1 am.
I must go to bed.
Must.
Loves ya all.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hey Jessica you really make me laugh!! Your blog is very entertaining!!!