Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day Twelve: Dinner Party Tonight & 60th Post!!

So, my in-laws are visiting from The East Coast... (Newfoundland, to be exact... yes, for those of you that don't know, I did marry a Newf!!) Currently, they are staying with Tyler's sister and her husband as they have a new grandchild over there to spoil!! :D
And they are coming for supper tonight!
But doesn't "dinner party" sound way better than "they're just coming for supper??" haha.
Either way, I'm excited! I love cooking and hosting and setting the table pretty and lighting candles and all that kind of stuff!! Anyone else with me on that??
So I decided to put a little effort into today's ODJ as we are having company tonight & here's what I came up with... (this challenge is officially getting hard!! I really have to think each day lately to put together something to wear!)
-blue & navy striped skirt
-mustard yellow tee
-navy tights
-dark brown pashmina
-brown riding boots
-blush coloured cross-body bag


Mid-stride! First shot of the day.. they all go down hill from here.. haha


YAY! So this is shot 100 000... don't know why I was struggling so bad today.. last night was like "boom boom boom".. three perfect shots and I was done.. ahhh well... that's the way it goes I guess.. :0)

'elllloo!! :o)

Oh, does that look like a comfty spot?? hmmm?? of course, because that's exactly where mommy needs to stand... haha.. crazy puppy-girl!

Now where do I stand?? hahah.. outtake shot.. I was trying to decide where to stand because Bronze took my spot... so this shot turned out pretty goooodddd.....ya, not so much... haha
Oh ya and today is my 60th post! That's kinda cool! I have just been loving our blog and everything about blogging lately.. I'm discovering so many cool new blogs and ya, the blogging community is pretty great. :o)
So here's to another 60 more posts! :o) (And another 60 and another 60.. haha.. I'm sure you get the idea...)
Enjoy your Saturday everyone.. I am off to the grocery store to get the rest of the goodies I need for tonight's menu! (Wish me luck... the city is always such a zoo on Saturdays!)
xo Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow tell Barrie ande Cynthia if they have a extra night free we'd meet them for supper somewhere. WE'd even drive up that way if it works out for them. Ernie and Sandi Olson